Thursday, September 2, 2010

Welcome

        Welcome to Motley's Journey! I want to thank you sincerely for taking the time out of your day to enjoy the photos and the life of my pitbull Motley. I also would like this site to shed some light on the great charateristics these dogs contribute to our society, rather than the bad rep this breed has attained.
        I got Motley at the age of six weeks and ever since, I can honestly say he has become a part of the family. He follows me everywhere whether its car rides, camping, the beach, and even just to the couch to relax. Before I had brought Motley home, everyone was apprehensive that I wanted a Pitbull. Now, if you ask all those same people what they think about Motley, they'd say he's the biggest baby you would ever meet. A lot of that has to do with training, but a lot of it has to do with the great nature of the pitbull breed. People are a pitbull's passion! Motley longs for affection from everyone, strangers included! It such a nice feeling when people come up and ask to pet him and compliment his temperament.
       At an early age Motley was getting introduced to anything and everything, even to meeting his best friend Mocachino who you will see in some of the pictures. They are a couple days seperate in age and are inseperable when they are together. Motleys also been to church events, around the elderly and enjoys the intrest little kids give to him on our daily walks. He has truly been a breath of fresh air and a joy to have around.
          I hope you all enjoy the blog and please feel free to contact me, comment the posts, and give me feedback. The more I know the better I can make this site. Thanks again for taking the time to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment